Share Backup using iTunes
Share Backup using iTunes Application
Before you begin
All of the instructions below can be performed while viewing these instructions on the iOS device. All actions are performed on your computer.
On Your Computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the appropriate USB cable. The cable that came with your device is preferred.
- Click your iOS device in iTunes. Get help if you can’t find it.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
- Select your eKeypad application to see the files are available for sharing.
Copy backup files to eKeypad
To copy files from your computer to eKeypad, there are two methods.
- Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list.
- Click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy, and then click Add.
Copy backup files to your computer
To copy files from eKeypad to your computer, there are two methods.
- Drag and drop backup files to a folder or window on your computer.
- Select the backup file you want to copy to your computer and click “Save”. You will be prompted to specify where you want the files to be saved.
Deleting backup files in eKeypad
To delete backup files from eKeypad select the backup file you want to copy and press the delete key. DO NOT delete any of the following files.