Our contract with Apple does not does not allow us to resell licenses using typical value added methods you may be use to as an installer, but by using existing Apple App Store functionality we can achieve a similar effect in most regards.
The Apple App Store supports a feature called “Gifting”. Buy using this feature, a single use “Redemption Code” for eKeypad Pro can be purchased. This code can then be subsequently redeemed on the customers iOS device to permanently transfer the license to their account.
Gifting eKeypad Pro
- Open the App Store app on your mobile device. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Search for “eKeypad Pro” and open the application page.
- Tap the More button (it is round with three dots in it) in the upper-right corner of the page. Choose “Gift App…” from the list of choices.
- Enter the details for the gift.
- Use your own email address.
- The message field is useful for customer or job reference codes.
- The theme you select is unimportant.
- Confirm everything is correct on the next screen and tap Buy in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap Buy Now which will appear where the Buy button you just tapped will appear.
- Type in your iTunes password when prompted to complete the purchase
- An email will be sent to you immediately after you finish. This email will contain the “Redemption Code” for the license you have purchased.
Redeeming Gift Codes on a Customers Device
- On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store application.
- Tap the “Today” tab along the bottom of the screen, then tap the My Account button or your photo in the upper-right corner.
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code”. The customer may have to log in with their Apple ID at this step.
- Find the option to “enter your code manually,” and follow the prompts. use the Redemption Code you received from the gift process earlier.
- Tap Done.
- The eKeypad Pro application will download automatically
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please contact us.