Push Notification Have No Detail
This article is to help with scenarios where push notification are received by a device but simply says the text, “Notification”.
Apple provides a data privacy option for push notification messages that may contain sensitive information. This configuration option will mask the message with the text “Notification” any time the end-user is not currently authorized. The content will reappear after the end-user is re-authorized.
To change this behavior:
- Open the Apple iOS Settings Application.
- Scroll down and find the “eK Pro” entry. Tap on it.
- Tap on the “Notifications” entry.
- Make sure the “Allow Notifications” switch is set to ON.
- Change the “Show Previews” option to “Always”.
This change will take effect immediately, including notifications that have already been received.